Thursday 29 October 2009

Do you know your enemy?

I do. Homework. Its not that I don't like doing school work at home, its just that I prefer to do it of my own accord rather than being forced to do so. However, we live in a world of systems and rules that have to be followed, so my homework I did. For once I quite liked it.

It all started last week when we had to email our photography teacher a gallery or an art exhibition we were interested in, and then go see it in our own time, in other words during the holiday also known as the time meant to be kept sacred for catching up on sleep! Anyway, so there I was browsing on www.spoonfed.co.uk, seriously considering starting a mutiny, when I saw this http://bit.ly/Skikm



And I felt like this.



The Green Day Art Project is a commision by Green Day to artists everywhere from Poland to Italy to Australia. Each artist received lyrics from Green Day's latest album and were to produce a piece of art inspired by these.

After walking up and down Whitechapel trying to find the Stolen Space Gallery, which I must say is extremely difficult to find, I finally got there.









And saw this.





And I felt like this.




Peace!

xoxochinaoxox

P.S Here some more pics I took of the art work. How cool is that I could actually take pictures!


















No comments:

Post a Comment